The Volkswagen UP is seen as one of, if not, the best city car on the current market. Top Gear has given it an 8/10 overall score and Autocar gave it a 5-star rating. The UP’s base model offers a top speed of 99MPH with 0-60 in 14.40 seconds all coming from a 60 BHP engine and 5-speed manual gearbox. It is available in both 3-doors or 5-doors. If you are looking at this car and wondering what model is best for you, we have cheap car lease deals for you.
The Up’s fuel economy is very similar to its rivals with a combined economy of 62.8 MPG, while urban is 50 MPG and Extra-Urban is 72 MPG. The UP comes in a variety of colours including red, white, silver and black.
Optional extras offered by VW are the comfort pack to make those city trips more comfortable as well as a personal infotainment device that includes a radio and touch-screen sat-nav. The UP is available with both manual and automatic gearboxes in higher models with the top manual model giving out 75 BHP delivering a top speed of 106 MPH and 0-60 in 13.20 seconds.
If you are looking to lease a fantastic city car, then the Volkswagen UP is one for you. Monthly prices for car leasing the VW Up start at £86 and rise to £100.
• Cars are 2016/16 registration (New vehicles can be sourced).
• These cars have done between 30,000-50,000 miles.
• Cars are fully prepared to BVRLA standards.
• Comes with outstanding manufacturer balance or complimentary 3 month fully comprehensive warranty.
• Other deposits (starting at zero) and lease length terms available (2,3,4 years).
• Part Exchange Accepted.
• All specifications of this vehicle are available.